Forward Thinking. Passionate. Responsible.
CleanRiver® Recycling Solutions, a division of Midpoint International, Inc. is located in Aurora, Ontario, Canada, about 30 miles (50 km) north of Toronto.
We design, engineer and manufacture award-winning, innovative and configurable recycling and waste containers, and we develop sustainable waste management solutions for A-list clients such as Tim Horton's, Apple, The Pentagon, Yale University, Whole Foods Market, NASA and Lockheed Martin, to name only a few.
Creativity. Challenge. Contribution.
CleanRiver® offers employees the opportunity to make a difference.
- Sharing a passion for environmental stewardship, we work together as one team to design forward thinking recycling products and services that reduce the amount of waste in landfill.
- As responsible people, we create an uplifting work environment based on trust and respect.
- We take the initiative and do the right thing.
- We offer a dynamic work environment that promotes operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Bruce Buchan, CleanRiver's Founder and CEO, started the company in 1990 with a small but powerful little idea called the Mini Bin™, a desk top recycling program that has been adopted by thousands of companies and institutions across North America.
In 2010 CleanRiver® was awarded the Business of the Year award by the Aurora Chamber of Commerce, and in 2011 was cited for their work with Project Nest Box a program where kids across the continent are engaged in monitoring bird boxes and submitting their findings.
- Product Design Technologist/Engineer
Based in Aurora and under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations, the Product Design Technologist/Engineer position is responsible for the design and CAD drafting of new and existing products and will manage the company’s design projects. This position requires knowledge of mechanical design using a variety of materials and manufacturing processes.